CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for both IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions.
CompTIA is trusted by employers around the globe. The Cloud Essentials+ certification provides individuals with vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts.
This credential validates if an individual has the knowledge and skills required to make clear and conscious decisions about cloud technologies and their business impact by evaluating business use cases, financial impacts, cloud technologies, and deployment models with knowledge of cloud computing.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers:
- Cloud concepts
- Business principles of cloud environments
- Management and technical operations
- Governance, risk, compliance, and security for the cloud
Who should complete this credential?
Business analysts and IT pros alike are consistently called upon to assist organizations in determining which cloud service provider(s) to use, what to migrate to the cloud, and when to implement. Cloud Essentials+ will provide you with the knowledge and understanding to assess cloud solutions, new technology concepts, and potential benefits to a given organization.
If you’re interested in technical sales, business development, or working as a business analyst alongside IT professionals, the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ credential will provide you with a fundamental understanding of the cloud.
Top Cloud Essentials+ jobs include:
- Cloud product sales and marketing
- Business and product owners
- New data center staff
- Managed service providers
- Technical support staff
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
Review and download the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Study Guide before you get started.
- Navigate to the CompTIA Certification Hub
- Before proceeding to check out or scheduling an exam, reach out to NCBCE to see if you qualify to take the exam for free or speak to a representative from your school to see if this course is offered at no-cost
- Once you understand if you qualify, you can purchase and complete the exam via PearsonVue online and follow the step-by-step instructions to create an account, select your online exam, and earn your credential
Contact our NCBCE staff to see if you qualify for a free course.