CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts to successfully manage small to medium-sized projects.
CompTIA is trusted by employers around the globe. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework. This credential is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still have foundational project management skills. Individuals will learn how to manage project lifecycles, communication, stakeholders, and documentation.
The CompTIA Project+ covers:
- Project basics
- Project constraints
- Communication and change management
- Project tools and documentation
Who should complete this credential?
This credential is designed for individuals working across a variety of career paths who coordinate projects as part of their other job duties.
Whether you see yourself working in an agile IT environment or would simply like to be better prepared to take on projects, the CompTIA Project+ credential will help build your foundational skills in project management.
This credential is best suited for individuals interested in pursuing a career as a project coordinator or manager, business analyst, or a series of other managerial roles.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
Once you’ve reviewed the exam prep and you’re ready to take the course, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the CompTIA Certification Hub
- Before proceeding to check out or scheduling an exam, reach out to NCBCE to see if you qualify to take the exam for free or speak to a representative from your school to see if this course is offered at no-cost
- Once you understand if you qualify, you can complete the exam via PearsonVue online and follow the step-by-step instructions to create an account, select your online exam, and earn your credential
Contact our NCBCE staff to see if you qualify for a free course.