The Google Cloud Digital Leader certification validates the knowledge and skills of individuals who want to understand the purpose and application of Google Cloud products. Individuals who complete this exam receive a digital badge and certificate.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam assesses your knowledge in three areas:
- General cloud knowledge
- General Google Cloud knowledge
- Google Cloud products and services
To learn more and prepare for the credential exam, you can:
- See the certification requirements
- Review the exam guide
- Explore the Cloud Digital Learning Path
Who should complete this credential?
A Cloud Digital Leader can distinguish and evaluate the various capabilities of Google Cloud core products and services and how they can be used to achieve desired business goals.
This certification is job-role independent, ideal for an individual just starting on their cloud computing career journey. The Cloud Digital Leader certification validates an individual’s understanding of basic cloud concepts. Successful credential candidates can demonstrate a broad comprehension of cloud computing knowledge in a variety of applications.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
To prepare for this certification, review the course overview information to see if this is the right certificate for you.
Then follow these steps to enroll:
- From the Cloud Digital Leader page, select ”Register,” after you’ve had a chance to review the FAQs
- You’ll then be directed to the Google Cloud Webassessor registration page; here you’ll need to create an account or login with an existing Google Cloud Webassessor Account
Note: the Webassessor account is different from your personal Google Account; if you need to create a new Webassessor account, click here
If you’re registered with Webassessor and ready to take the course, contact our NCBCE staff to see if you qualify for a free course.