This fully online program provides the skills you need for an entry-level job in cybersecurity, even if you don't have prior experience. You'll use industry standard tools like Python, Linux, SQL, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools, and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
This certification will provide foundational skills in the areas of:
- Programming for cybersecurity tasks
- Frameworks and controls that inform security operations
- Using security information and event management (SIEM) tools for cybersecurity
- Detecting and responding to incidents using an intrusion detection system
- Performing packet capture and analysis
You can learn more about this course by watching this overview.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
To prepare for this certification, review the Grow with Google hub to see if this is the right certificate for you.
Then follow these steps to enroll: