This program will introduce you to the world of data analytics through a hands-on curriculum developed by Google. You'll learn in-demand data analytics skills using spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, R, and more. This will help equip you with the skills you need to apply for entry-level data analyst roles.
This certification will provide foundational skills in the areas of:
- Data types and structures
- Using data to solve problems
- How to analyze data
- Data storytelling with visualizations
- Using R programming to supercharge your analysis
You can learn more about this course by watching this overview.
Who should complete this credential?
This credential is ideal for individuals who like uncovering trends and patterns, visualizations, and analyzing information to draw conclusions.
Data analysts know how to ask the right question; prepare, process, and analyze data for key insights; effectively share their findings with stakeholders; and provide data-driven recommendations for thoughtful action.
If you’re interested in becoming a data analyst, the Data Analytics credential from Google is a great introductory course. You’ll learn job-ready skills and be prepared for your next career move with the Google Data Analytics Certificate.
Once this certification is complete, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
To prepare for this certification, review the Grow with Google hub to see if this is the right certificate for you.
Then follow these steps to enroll:
- From Grow with Google, select the Google Data Analytics Certificate and click “Get Started on Coursera”
- You’ll then be directed to Coursera, which administers the Grow with Google Certifications. Review the course description and overview
- If you’re ready to take the course, you can try it for free*
*This course is free beginning December 6, 2021.