This program will introduce you to the foundational concepts of what it takes to build a successful career in project management, gain an understanding of what it's like to be a project manager, and learn about the project lifecycle and common project management approaches.
This certification will provide skills in the areas of:
- Estimating time and budgets
- Running effective meetings and managing stakeholders
- Identifying and managing risks
- Applying Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Leadership skills and navigating team dynamics
You can learn more about this course by watching this overview.
Who should complete this credential?
This credential is great for individuals who value organization, solving problems, and ensuring projects are completed with maximum value.
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. If you see yourself as a natural problem solver, the Google Project Management Certification will validate your skills in building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and delivering results – regardless of the type of project!
Once this certification is complete, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
To prepare for this certification, review the Grow with Google hub to see if this is the right certificate for you.
Then follow these steps to enroll:
- From Grow with Google, select the Google UX Design Certificate and click “Get Started on Coursera”
- You’ll then be directed to Coursera, which administers the Grow with Google Certifications.
- Review the course description and overview
- If you’re ready to take the course, you can try it for free beginning on December 6, 2021*
Director of IT
*This course is free beginning December 6, 2021.
*Subject to change and availability