This certification validates the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service and support in both support center and call center environments. It ensures individuals understand how to assess customer needs while exceeding their expectations.
HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) training focuses on the following skills:
- Call handling best practices
- Communication and listening techniques
- Documentation, problem-solving, and troubleshooting
- Conflict negotiation and responses to difficult customer behaviors
Who should complete this credential?
If you’re interested in helping people navigate technology challenges and get the most out of their experience, the Customer Service Representative training from HDI can provide you with the skills you need to assess customer business needs and resolve technical issues on the fly, all while learning how to defuse challenging customer behavior.
This certification is ideal for individuals looking to explore careers in IT support, helpdesk, or customer service centers. It offers unique customer management skills training that is highly transferable and provides a basis for leadership opportunities throughout an individual’s career.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
- Begin by navigating to the HDI-CSR page to review the course and certification
- Then, select the “Delivery Methods” tab to see the Online Course option
- Reach out to NCBCE to see if you qualify for a free course
- If you qualify, select “add to cart” and proceed to checkout
- Then follow the prompts to create an account and begin the course
Contact our NCBCE staff to see if you qualify for a free course.