The Agile Explorer learning plan and Badge is great for high school students but is designed for all learners.
Agile Explorer badge earners have a foundational understanding of the Agile values, principles, and practices that help change culture and behaviors in the way that people work. These individuals can initiate an Agile conversation with team members and colleagues and can apply the Agile method to the operations and programs work that they do in a family, academic, or work environment.
This learning plan includes three (3) required course:
- A Taste of Agile
- Agile Operations Fundamentals
- Agile Program Fundamentals
Who should complete this credential?
If you are looking for a credential that can introduce you to the values, principles and practices that define agile in the tech space and beyond, this beginner-level course is a great starting point.
Whether you see yourself as a future tech professional, or you are an early- to mid-career professional who’d like to learn more about agile, this credential provides a strong foundation for anyone looking to enhance their skills and understanding of the methods and practices driving innovation across the globe.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
The Agile Explorer is offered through IBM SkillsBuild. To enroll in this course, you’ll follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the IBM SkillsBuild Student Hub
- Find the Agile Explorer - Powered by Agile at IBM course and select “Start Learning”
- Create an account by either linking an existing Google account or by creating a standalone IBM SkillsBuild account
- You may have the ability to log in with your school; if you see your school district displayed, you can select and login when prompted
- Once logged in, complete the basic demographic information, and then begin the courses to earn your first badge