This certification demonstrates knowledge of common machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) workloads and how to implement them on Microsoft Azure.
This credential validates skills in the following areas:
- AI workloads and considerations
- Fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
There are 7 Learning Path Modules to be completed prior to taking the exam. These modules are free and self-paced. The exam can be taken online via Pearson VUE. Be sure to contact NCBCE staff to see if you qualify to take the exam and receive your certification for free.
For a complete description of the certification and the skills measures, review the Certification Skills Outline.
Who should complete this credential?
Microsoft’s enterprise tools are some of the most commonly used and powerful technologies in business. This certification is a great starting point for individuals who are considering a career in data science, software engineering, or emerging technology.
If you have some general programming knowledge and the desire to explore an IT career with a focus on AI or machine learning, this is a great credential to demonstrate your fundamental understanding of the subject matter.
You may be eligible for ACE® college credit if you pass this certification exam.
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals coursework is available for free online as a self-paced learning program.
- Before taking the credentialing exam, individuals should review/complete the Microsoft Certification Hub Learning Path Modules
- The certification exam (AI-900) can be taken via Pearson VUE or Certiport by navigating to this page; students and others impacted by
- COVID-19 can also take this exam at a limited-time discounted rate
- To utilize the limited-time COVID-19 rate, sign in or log in using existing or new Microsoft credentials
- Contact NCBCE to see if you qualify to earn your credential for free
Contact our NCBCE staff to see if you qualify for a free course.
- Data Analytics Expert
- Robotics Engineer