Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform (DO180) introduces students to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster.
This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers. This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and OpenShift® Container Platform 4.6.
Course content summary:
- Container and OpenShift® architecture
- Creating containerized services
- Managing containers and container images
- Creating custom container images
- Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift®
- Deploying multi-container applications
Who should complete this credential?
This credential is designed for developers who wish to validate their understanding of containerize software application; it’s best for:
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift®
Step-by-Step Guide to Begin Credential
- First, create a Red Hat account to view course offerings
- Once you receive the activation email, you will have a free 7-day trial period
- Once registration is complete, navigate directly to the course or browse available coursework
- Navigate to the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) course description page
- This course is offered in a variety of delivery methods; to see if you qualify to get the course + credential for free, contact our NCBCE staff